Acne treatments for pregnant women?

Acne treatments for pregnant women?

Acne Facial Mask For Women, Question by : Acne treatments for pregnant women? Acne Facial Mask For Women

since pregnant women's hormones are all off balance and even more noticeable than normal, are there any really great types of acne treatments? i am breaking out on my chest, shoulders, neck, and face, a i've never had them on my chest, shoulders, or neck ever in my lifetime. with all this acne i feel even worse than i ever have. i always used proactiv but i read somewhere it's no use for pregnant women, so correct me if i'm wrong. i've tried facial masks, toothpaste, other face things, so please help me with some solutions. thanks!

Acne Facial Mask For Women, Best answer:

Answer by Gussie
Toothpaste actually makes you break out worse. Try Noxcema acne pads or Clearasil acne pads. Wipe your face down and then rinse with water to clean off any chemicals left behind. Follow with moisturizer.

Answer by Isidora
You can try washing with soap (not using shower creams and stuff like that) and if you use a sponge, try sterilyzing it before going to shower - put it in a bowl of water and microvawe it for two minutes, that should do the trick. The dead skin cells that stay on the sponge can cause really bad infections. After washing, clean your sking with 3% boric acid, let it dry and then you can dab in freshly squeezed lemon juice on breakouts. Occasionaly put some fresh tomatoes on your skin (grose, I know, but it does work). Instead of drying with a towel, use kitchen paper so that you don't spread the acne causing bacteria. I hope this helps.

Acne Facial Mask For Women, Add your own answer in the comments!Acne Facial Mask For Women

Acne Facial Mask For Women รข€" In this video I share with you my natural methods on how to cleanse and exfoliate your skin naturally using yogurt, fruit, oatmeal and honey. It's wonderful and really works! Using natural foods on your skin can give you better results than using expensive cosmetics. These foods actually feed your skin the same way they feed your body. I hope you will make this a regular part of your beauty routine.Please remember to subscribe because I have so much more to come; something helpful and of interest to everyone. Thanks so much for viewing! www.facebook.com To purchase a YouTips4U custom-designed T-Shirt please click here: cgi.ebay.com To visit me at my blogspot, please click here: www.youtips4u.blogspot.com Acne Facial Mask For Women

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...