Any good acne skin care products that work?

Any good acne skin care products that work?

Acne Skin Care Products, Question by ahdorable_cutie32: Any good acne skin care products that work? Acne Skin Care Products

So I've used all of the expensive stuff, Pro-Active, Avon, Arbonne, and Mary-Kay and none of those seemed to work and now I'm using Neutrogena (been using it for about 1 1/2 - 2 months now) but that really isn't working either. Have any refrences for other skin care products that will work? (If it helps, my face tends to be pretty oily)

Acne Skin Care Products, Best answer:

Answer by LeTourDeFrance
the best one is to eat less sugar and non-processed foods. other than that, anti bacterial soap and apple cider vinegar (drunken and applied to face) works well. dont touch your face alot.

Answer by crazy20yzarc06
i prefer Clean & Clean Pore Cleanser, oil free. followed by a acne clearing moisturizer (also oil free).

Answer by Joe B
regular use of st. ive's apricot scrub with a dab of light lotion afterwards. it's cheap and you can feel the massive exfoliants working to scrub hard. open it up in the store and feel it with your fingers. its great

Acne Skin Care Products, Give your answer to this question below!Acne Skin Care Products

Acne Skin Care Products â€" AcneErasingSecrets.com Here are a list of the videos reviewing these products (Just natural skin care day cream) www.youtube.com (sibu facial soap) www.youtube.com (seabuckthorn oil) www.youtube.com (dead sea mud acne treatment) www.youtube.com (apple cider vinegar acne treatment) www.youtube.com (Sangre de drago for acne scars and spot treatment) www.youtube.com (aztec clay acne treatment) www.youtube.com Link To Sibu: shrsl.com Link To Just natural skin care: shrsl.com Link To Amazon Herbs: bluenergi.amazonherb.net With amazon herbs if you order over the phone give them my name "David King" and the ID #278385 If you order the phone... They need to know who sent you so this let's them know. Please favorite, like, comment and share! David "The Skin" King See you on my site! Acne Skin Care Products

Is There An Acne Skin Care Product That Really Works?

Article by Jennifer Carlson

The vast majority of acne sufferers search for an acne skin care product that actually does what it promises to do. Unfortunately, many people find that their acne skin care products just don't deliver what they promise: clear, healthy skin. That's not to say that they get no results whatsoever. Actually, many will see an improvement in their complexion after using their acne skin care product of choice for a few weeks. However, that improvement is often short lived. Either the acne returns when they stop using their acne product, or the acne product loses its effectiveness.

The reason these acne skin care products fail to deliver is quite simple: they don't address the root cause of the acne problem. Acne may appear on the skin, but the causes of acne occur within the body, and are never as simple as people are led to believe.

I had an acne problem for many years. I spent the majority of my teens and twenties with acne covered skin. It was ugly and depres sing, and I tried just about every acne skin care product available on the market. Some would assist my skin in improving, and I'd finally think I'd found a product that really worked. However, inevitably the pimples and blackheads would return. It was very depressing. I tried acne skin care products that were rough on my skin, making it itchy and flaky, but I didn't care! I was willing to try anything.

Fortunately, I soon found that the problem was that these acne skin care products I used simply weren't working because my acne wasn't simply a problem with my skin. I kept my skin clean, I used my acne products religiously, but I wasn't dealing with the root cause behind my acne.

It was only after I was led to a book called Acne Cured the eBook, that I understood why my skin wasn't healing effectively. At first, I was skeptical that I'd get somet hing from a book that I couldn't get off the shelves of my local pharmacy. I'd tried over the counter acne medication, prescription acne medication, natural and herbal acne medication to no avail, so what was some book going to teach me that would help my skin?

Well, an extraordinary thing happened! I stopped using all my acne skin care products, and simply began cleansing my skin using mild cleansers and using oil free moisturisers. I also followed the instructions contained within the book. I was willing to be persistant. After all, I'd had acne for over a decade by this time. After a couple of weeks I began to see some improvements in my skin. For starters, it was less irritated (probably because I'd stopped dousing it with chemically derived acne skin care products), and I found that the existing pimples were healing, and that I didn't seem to be getting as many new ones. As the weeks progressed, the improvements continued. This wasn't some overnight miracle cure b y any means. I don't think there is any such thing as an overnight miracle cure for acne! However, my skin is now the best it's ever been. I still get the occasional pimple, but overall my skin looks great and I'm no longer ashamed to go out in public.

So, do acne skin care products work? I have to say that they possibly do, but only if the user is also dealing with the reasons behind why they get acne in the first place. Until these are dealt with, acne skin care products will only offer a temporary solution at best.

EUREKA!!!

Acne Skin Care Products â€" Sophie.........Adobe Photoshop CS3

Acne Skin Care Products

Acne Skin Care Products, Image by justDONQUE.images for Acne Skin Care Products

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...