Body acne during pregnancy!?

Body acne during pregnancy!?

Body Acne And Pregnancy, Question by kc: Body acne during pregnancy!? Body Acne And Pregnancy

I am about 5 weeks pregnant, and probably one of my first symptoms, although I didn't realize it at the time was acne on my shoulders and back! I have never really had this before, but it is really bad, probably about a total of 15 pimples, plus some on my chest!! My face is hardly breaking out, just my body. Its really embarrassing as I work with special needs kids a lot and take them swimming. I understand its all hormonal, but is there anything I can do about it?

Body Acne And Pregnancy, Best answer:

Answer by wifey type
yea the pimples are from ur raging hormones during ur pregnancy. there are some facial cleansers that can be used on the body as well to clear up acne. good luck and congrats on ur little one!!!!

Answer by »CassyJoon«
I have a topical solution I use that I have been using for the past year. You should go check with your doctor about something that you can use. Its your hormones that are causing it. I know what your going through I'm 9 weeks.

Body Acne And Pregnancy, Give your answer to this question below!Body Acne And Pregnancy

Body Acne And Pregnancy â€" AcneErasingSecrets.com When you are pregnant and have acne be sure to drink 50%+ in ounces of spring or purified water each day. Eat raw organic fruits and vegetables and avoid processed sugars while pregnant. Please like, comment and share this video! David "The Skin" KIng Body Acne And Pregnancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...