How well does the St. Ives Apricot Scrub work for clearing acne? Thanks so much!!! :) (10 points!) =]?

How well does the St. Ives Apricot Scrub work for clearing acne? Thanks so much!!! :) (10 points!) =]?

St Ives Acne Scrub, Question by ♫♪♫♥Elwing♥♫♪♫: How well does the St. Ives Apricot Scrub work for clearing acne? Thanks so much!!! :) (10 points!) =]? St Ives Acne Scrub

I have acne on my forehead and chin, and I really want to clear it up. I've heard some good stuff about the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Does it work well? How long will it take to clear up my acne if I use it everyday? THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!! :-) :) ~Elwing <333

St Ives Acne Scrub, Best answer:

Answer by Gossip Girl
It didn't work for me. The only thing that even sort of works for me is Proactiv.

Answer by Bluemoon
I stopped using that cuz it has walnut shells as the scrubber and that really scratches up your face.

Answer by Amber M
i have used it a long time ago but it worked for me.

St Ives Acne Scrub, Add your own answer in the comments!St Ives Acne Scrub

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub vs. St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub (For Sensitive Skin)

St Ives Acne Scrub â€" St Ives Acne Scrub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...