Acne Help! What is The Best Way to Treat Acne? I Need Help to Cure My Acne. Causes Adult Acne?

Acne Help! What is The Best Way to Treat Acne? I Need Help to Cure My Acne. Causes Adult Acne?

Adult Acne Causes, Question by lance: Acne Help! What is The Best Way to Treat Acne? I Need Help to Cure My Acne. Causes Adult Acne? Adult Acne Causes

Acne Help! What is The Best Way to Treat Acne? I Need Help to Cure My Acne. Causes Adult Acne?

Adult Acne Causes, Best answer:

Answer by zsikder1234
Acne is not just a problem that affects teenagers; several adults suffer with severe acne. When acne is still a problem for adults the cause of the acne should be addressed first. Adult acne sufferers also have a higher percentage of developing depression or anxiety because of their acne form. Some causes of acne in adults are stress, cosmetics, hormone imbalance and birth control pills. Adults usually need to alter their lifestyle. Take time during the day to decompress and try to relax for at least an hour per day. Stress needs to be reduced or eliminated, this is obviously hard to accomplish given the demands on adults these days. There are many programs that use all natural ingredients combined with specialized diets that can reduce or eliminate severe acne even if the cause is a hormone imbalance. You must know a little bit about acne. This site is great to know about acne cure: http://tips5.acne7dayscure.info

Answer by mrslititia
I am 44 and still get acne, especially when my hormones are acting up. My skin is almost as oily as it was in my teens, so I guess that is the cause. Get the Clean and Clear Advantage in the tiny tube that says 'acne spot treatment' it is only .75 oz and costs about $ 10. Put it on each pimple or red spot that is going to become a pimple. My sons and I swear by this stuff...It will work.

Adult Acne Causes, What do you think? Answer below!Adult Acne Causes

Adult Acne Causes รข€" Expand to read more: Hi fab friends, this is the first of the series on adult acne and remedies that worked for me. Watch to understand more what is adult acne, what causes it, etc. Watch even if you're not adult yet because the reasons why people experience acne in later years are traced to teenage pimples. FTC: I am not paid to feature these brands. I bought these products. Disclaimer: My opinion is based on my personal experience and in no way intended to replace your doctor's recommendation. For severe acne, consult a dermatologist. As with other products, stop using when you experience sensitivity/ irritation. Oh, there are 2 ongoing giveaways- enter if you haven't done so: 800 Subbies Fab Giveaway: www.youtube.com Twitter Giveaway: www.fabulouskath.com Don't miss out on updates. Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Blog: www.fabulouskath.com Earrings/accessories: www.artfire.com Music provided by freesou ntrackmusic.com Adult Acne Causes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...