Has anyone used the Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System?

Has anyone used the Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System?

Acne Around Mouth And Chin Solutions, Question by backinblack: Has anyone used the Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System? Acne Around Mouth And Chin Solutions

I have just started using it. I don't have terrible acne, its mostly just around my chin/mouth area. Its been there for a while and won't go away. I went to Clinque and the lady there told me to try it. I have been using it for a few days now. It actually almost cleared up one small area already. The rest looks like it is starting to get better. I was just curious to see if anyone else has used it and how well it worked for you? I hope it works, I just want my clear skin back!

Acne Around Mouth And Chin Solutions, Best answer:

Answer by Kristi
Clinique Acne Solutions works amazing. I've been using it for a long time and I haven't seen any acne on my face in I don't know how long. Just make sure to stay consistent with it every morning and every night.

Answer by Abby
I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. My main problem was post acne marks that were inflamed and were really red and noticeable. It calmed it down completely in about 3-4 days, so there are only brown/dark marks now. It didn't completely prevent acne from coming back. I get a pimple or two every few days, but that's ok. However, I don't think it fights some of my acne as well. When I get a zit on anywhere but my forehead/chin, it takes days to get rid of it, while the forehead and chin is about one or two. Strange. (But, I guess it's because that's where all my post acne marks are.) Overall, I think it's a great product.

Acne Around Mouth And Chin Solutions, Give your answer to this question below!Acne Around Mouth And Chin Solutions

Info Botox And Dermal Difference

Article by Tedd Woods

Enquiring minds want to know "what is the difference between Botox and dermal filler?" Stop the wrinkles in the forehead, and longer, when all the lines that you do not want to become permanent, right?

Fillers are types of cosmetic injectables, designed to provide temporary solutions for small problems facial skin and skin irregularities. Injected under the skin of a qualified doctor can gently filling lines, folds and wrinkles for good, to fill or plumping up. The charge most commonly used is a brand called Restylane. This has existed much longer than most other brands, and has a good safety profile.

Botox (derived from botulinum toxin type A, but do not worry because it is perfectly safe from this form) is an effective anti-wrinkle and also occurs in the face by injection. Botox relaxes the muscles in your face effectively (including, perhaps, that create wrinkles on the forehead for asking too much) and soften the skin, removing deep wrinkles, creases a nd wrinkles.

Fillers are best suited for people who want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines that are not too deep, or reduce the appearance of other skin imperfections of the face such as acne scars. They are also very popular non-surgical fill dips and depressions on the bridge of the nose.Usually, the wrinkles around and between the eyes and forehead are usually treated with Botox. Folds around the mouth and chin are usually treated with fillers.The fillers can also be used for plumping lips, are asymmetric, or simply give more than one face. There are many different types of fillers on the market, each with its own specific advantages and / or missing.

Botox is usually the choice for discerning men and women who are trying to remove facial lines and wrinkles, which are more than a wrinkle of skin. You need an aesthetic doctor will determine if you need Botox or dermal fillers for you. Choosing which to use depends on the location, severity and depth of your wrinkles.

Usually, the wrinkles around and between the eyes and forehead are usually treated with Botox. Folds around the mouth and chin are usually treated with fillers.

Botox and dermal fillers are used to treat different areas and topics. However, in terms of durability, two dermal fillers and Botox are temporary resolutions to the problems of aging, providing a respite from lines three to six months before having to be repeated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...