Does anyone else have horrible acne while pregnant?

Does anyone else have horrible acne while pregnant?

Acne On Chest While Pregnant, Question by bh6289: Does anyone else have horrible acne while pregnant? Acne On Chest While Pregnant

I know they say pregnancy can bring on acne, but mine has gotten so awful now that I'm towards the end. I'm 36 weeks and I have little red bumps/zits all over my chest, shoulders and back. They're also starting to get bad on my face. I've NEVER had bad skin in my life...I only have had the occasional zits or pimple during my period, but in the past month my skin is so gross. I was just wondering if anyone else had this during pregnancy and if it goes away afterwards.

Acne On Chest While Pregnant, Best answer:

Answer by beautiful angel due april 1,2010
Omg same here my skin use too be so nice before pregnancy now everyother day a new pimple comes and they bring friends lol and I have super dry skin like patches on my face I have been trying exfoliated gloves while I shower and wash my face with them and it help sometimes depends how much my face is broken out it sucks I miss my old face lol but I love being pregnant besides that lol good luck hun

Answer by La La Due 5/28/2010
I use to have clear skin all the time but since I've been pregnant, I'm breaking out all over! I feel like I'm a teenager again and go through puberty..lol. This was actually one of my first signs that I knew I was pregnant.

Acne On Chest While Pregnant, Add your own answer in the comments!Acne On Chest While Pregnant

Acne Treatment with Accutane Isotretinoin Part 2

Acne On Chest While Pregnant â€" Dr. Thomas P. Habif, MD discusses Acne Treatment with Accutane Isotretinoin Part 2. See more at www.dermnet.com PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!!! Isotretinoin treatment Part 2 Relapse, side effects, monitoring, depression Risk factors for relapse are: Young teenagers Back and chest acne Sinus tract lesions Excess granulation tissue Androgen excess There are several risk factors for recurrence. Patients with a high probability of relapse or failure with isotretinoin have been identified. Young teenagers with nodulocystic acne will clear with isotretinoin therapy but the chance of recurrence within 2 years is high. They may require 2 to 4 courses of therapy to maintain a durable remission. Patients with acne of the chest and back relapse more frequently. Patients wh o form epithelial sinus tracts have a poor response to therapy. These linear cystic structures extend with time as they propagate through the dermis. Isotretinoin and intralesional steroids may clear the lesions but surgical excision is often required. Female patients with androgen excess states present with acne. They relapse within 6 months of stopping isotretinoin. Oral contraceptives and spironolactone are appropriate treatments. Women with high abdominal fat content called android obesity have waist circumferences greater than 80 cm and waist-to-hip ratios greater than 0.8. They look like Humpty-Dumpty with large upper bodies, flat buttocks and thin legs. They have a high incidence of diabetes, increased ... Acne On Chest While Pregnant

EUREKA!!!

Acne On Chest While Pregnant â€"

Acne On Chest While Pregnant

Acne On Chest While Pregnant, Image by wakingphotolife: for Acne On Chest While Pregnant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...