Best acne treatment when one is allergic to benzoyle peroxide?My face breaks out in a rash when I use it.?

Best acne treatment when one is allergic to benzoyle peroxide?My face breaks out in a rash when I use it.?

Acne Rash Treatment, Question by boca brunette: Best acne treatment when one is allergic to benzoyle peroxide?My face breaks out in a rash when I use it.? Acne Rash Treatment

I would like to try proactiv, but my face breaks out in a rash when I use benzoyl peroxide, one of the ingredients in Proactiv. I'm 29 and i still have acne! I've heard Proactiv is great, but I don't want to spend the money. Are there any other treatments out there that are just as effective but without benzoyl peroxide?

Acne Rash Treatment, Best answer:

Answer by stefferiam
aveeno makes an awesome cleansing bar for normal to combo skin with oatmeal and follow with the moisturizer

Answer by TINY b
everyone is different when it comes to acne, so you'll have to try lots of different stuff to get rid of your problems. i recommend a product called beautiful skin!

Answer by Nny
Go to your doctor and tell them your concerns about your skin. He or she can give you a prescription antibiotic that will help control your acne. It worked for me!

Acne Rash Treatment, Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!Acne Rash Treatment

Acne Rash Treatment â€" An acne cyst is typically treated by a dermatologist, but an at-home treatment involves application of warm water to the skin and the use of topical creams. Find out how to get rid of an acne cyst with help from a dermatologist in this free video on skin care and acne. Expert: Dr. Raphael Darvish, MD, MBA Contact: www.skinpeccable.com Bio: Dr. Raphael Darvish is a graduate of the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, and completed his post-graduate residency training at Harbor/UCLA Medical Center. Filmmaker: Geffner Productions Series Description: Common dermatology and skin care problems involve stretch marks, eczema, rashes, acne, scars and excessive sweating. Find out how to treat these conditions and more with help from this free video series on skin health. Acne Rash Treatment

EUREKA!!!

Acne Rash Treatment â€" Pokeweed or Poke Salad

Acne Rash Treatment

Acne Rash Treatment, Image by Counselman Collection for Acne Rash Treatment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...