Who loves to do research for fun and has a lot of extra time on their hands ???? Help with Acne treatments !!?

Who loves to do research for fun and has a lot of extra time on their hands ???? Help with Acne treatments !!?

Best Acne Treatment 2011, Question by ImJustMeLol: Who loves to do research for fun and has a lot of extra time on their hands ???? Help with Acne treatments !!? Best Acne Treatment 2011

Soo i have kinda done the research already , i just need some advice on which i should try first ! Thats where the researching on your part comes in handy , unless you have experience with any of the products below , if so please so tell me about it ! The research im referring to is Acne treatment. I have 8 different treatments that all sound promising but of course since im a Lil self conscious , anything that says it will work , illl believe , thats just a common fact among any acne sufferer unfortunately /: Anyways! -SkinID -Clear Skin MAX -Pronexin -Exposed Skin Care <----- -Murad Acne Complex Kit -Rodan & Fields UNBLEMISH regimen ( more of a last . last . last , resort . like helluh expensive !) -ZenMed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin <------ -Clear Pores Acne Treatment<------ Now those are all 8 of the treatments Ive found as top acne treatments , im sure theres more but im hoping one of these is bound to work ! The ones with the arrows , are ones that i have found on several sites as top 3 acne treatments of 2011 , therefore grabbing my attention a bit more than the others . Now what im asking is , which do you think i should try first ? A few facts about myself: -Im a 17 year old female -Yes i have started my menstrual cycle , started when i was 10 -I have a combination Skin (oily t-zone) -Acne started to present itself to me around 7th grade i was about 12 -My acne is mild . Not a lot , but enough to notice /: -I have tried proactive , just no . lol i have also tried Acne free and apricot scrub , no results. -Im currently using Clean and Clear , which really does show results in one day by the way ! but , my face never seems to fully clear up and ive been using it a while now . Washing morning and night everyday . Plus new breakouts still happen . Now that you have my question and know a little bit about me , PLEASE HELP !!! If you have used or know anybody who has used the products above , id love to hear about your/their experience ! Other than that .. Which product do you think would be best to try first ? Thanks in advance ! 10 points to best answer !

Best Acne Treatment 2011, Best answer:

Answer by Spritzie
Firstly, you haven't done enough research my dear. I suffer from acne, too. I'm 21 years old and let me tell you it's only going to get worse. I'm sure you don't want to hear that but be glad you're interested in finding something that works NOW and not when you're a little older and your hormones basically shit themselves. Acne is more internal than external, honestly I would say only about 20% of acne is external. What I'm saying is that most of your acne is because of what's going on inside your body. If you don't eat healthy(i.e. if you eat a lot of fatty/sugary/oily foods=no good), if you don't exercise, if you have hormones all over the place(reason why you break out before your period), if you're stressed all the time, it shows in your face. I will tell you one thing, birth control actually helps your acne. You just need to find the right one that works for you. Sometimes if you don't get a high enough dose, your skin will become irritated and you'll get more acne. Also, if you do try birth control, expect an initial breakout because you're basically eating hormones and birth control tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant. So your body needs to get used to the hormones you're consuming BUT eventually, it will even out. I was on this stuff Kariva, it cleared my face after about 8 months but before then the BC pill made my acne horrible, BUT I was also going through a ton of stress at the time. Anyway, you need to start eating healthy. It doesn't matter what you put on your face as much as it matters what you're consuming. But to answer your question directly, I use skin ID and it makes my skin feel pretty(it's pricey though). But you should buy some moisturizer at the store to go with it because you absolutely need to moisturize your skin. If your skin doesn't get enough moisture your body will start to overcompensate for the lack of oil and start to produce MORE oil, causing more acne. Talk to your doctor about going on anti-biotics. Shocking, I know, but they have anti-biotics that kill the bacteria in your pores that produces the acne itself. Good luck!

Answer by KissMe I'm.Irish
Hello, I am so happy I can help! I know how hard it is walking around even if you do wear makeup, to others your acne may not be noticeable, but to you, it is! Out of the following you have mentioned, I have used some of them, and right now I am using Skin ID. I was nervous at first because I've heard mixed reviews. I've tried everything and it seemed like Skin ID was the only thing I had not tried! Well I ordered it, and if i didn't work, I was going to send it back and get my money back. But that wasn't the case. Skin ID has done wonders on my skin. I've been using it for about three weeks, and yes, I have some acne, but nothing like before. It's easy to use, and it is just an amazing product! The only con to this product,is that it has dried my skin. But I use plenty of moisturizer and it's all good. I strongly recommend that you order Skin ID, you won't regret it!. -Best wishes-

Answer by xchasingsummerx
I have tried clear skin max, murad, and rodan's and none of them did anything for me. I am in my 20's and have been fighting acne for 10 years. Recently I have heard good things about Biocutis products. You can find them here: http://www.bioskincare.com/ They have products to reduce the effects of aging, relieve dry skin, reduce oily skin, clear acne, and fade stretch marks. Best of all, their stuff is natural and if you don't like it you can return it. I would give them a shot!

Best Acne Treatment 2011, Add your own answer in the comments!Best Acne Treatment 2011

Best Acne Treatment 2011 รข€" EXPAND FOR MORE INFO :) Hey guys so since I found my holy grail treatment for breakouts, I thought I'd share my secret with you guys! If you any questions about Philosophy's Help Me Retinol Night Treatment, please leave me a comment below. Don't forget to Subscribe xoxo For more information and reviews visit: www.sephora.com New York Haul: www.youtube.com Face: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 MAC Select Moisturecover in NW15 (undereyes) Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder in 02 NARS Blush in Deep Throat MAC Cream Color Base in Shell MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Loose Powder Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mildew Too Faced Eyeshadow in Honeymoon MAC Eyeshadow in Handwritten MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline MAC Prep + Prime Lash L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black Lips: MAC Lipstick in Sandy B What I'm Wearing: Tank Top: Aritzia (it's from several years ago) Earrings: Birk's Freshwater Pearl Studs Necklace: Forever 21 Nails: Essie Haute as Hello Best Acne Treatment 2011

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...