I think I have hormonal acne should I see a doctor or dermatologist?

I think I have hormonal acne should I see a doctor or dermatologist?

Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy, Question by some girl: I think I have hormonal acne should I see a doctor or dermatologist? Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy

I think I may have hormonal acne because I get it almost exclusively in my mouth jaw chin area and a few on my forehead. But my mouth area has like 35 zits and its been that way for the past six months I've tried like every facial wash there is along with natural remedies and changing my diet and nothing has made one bit of difference. I went to the dermatologist a few weeks ago and they gave me aczone and atralin but neither helped. I don't know what to do now. I think my acne is hormonal because I read acne in your mouth area is. Also I have really irregular periods so I think a hormone imbalance could be causing it or something else internal. So I think I might need to get on birth control or something. Should I go back to the dermatologist or would I need to go to the doctor about this? I really want to get rid of my acne. It's terrible. oh and also i forgot to mention last year i had a blood test saying i had elevated liver enzyme levels but then i had another one that came back normal. i'm wondering if it's possible my liver is acting up again which could be causing this? because i have never had this much ance before...

Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy, Best answer:

Answer by Stephen Daedelus
A dermatologist would likely be less expensive; however, a doctor would be able to look at your whole range of symptoms. And in your case, that might be best.

Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy, Add your own answer in the comments!Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy

Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy รข€" www.acne-naturaltreatment.com The Herbal Approach Infections within the pores and sebaceous glands of the skin can manifest as abscesses, boils and pimples. In acne, hormone imbalance overstimulates the skin's oil glands, making it particularly common during infancy, adolescence, menses and menopause. Underlying factors include nutritional deficiencies, hypoglycemia, stressed adrenals, food allergies and environmental toxins. Acne Hormonal Imbalance Natural Remedy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...