Does Acnefree Severe work better than the regular Acnefree?

Does Acnefree Severe work better than the regular Acnefree?

Does Acnefree Severe Work, Question by Sydney: Does Acnefree Severe work better than the regular Acnefree? Does Acnefree Severe Work

I've been using the regular Acnefree since 7th grade. Now I'm in 9th grade. When I first started using it my skin was REALLY bad, and it cleared it up ALOT within the next month. But I was never consistent with it; at times I would be too lazy to take the time to do all the steps, so I would just wash my face with the cleanser and thats it. And then I would start getting more pimples, so I would start using all the steps again to make it go away. But my skin was never completely clear. I've always had blackheads on my nose, and a few very small zits on my cheeks. It was off and on like that until now. Now I just started high school, and I broke out BAD. I don't know if it was stress or what, but my skin looks horrible. And, I only knew like two people when school started, so I'm meeting alot of new people, but I feel like my acne is hurting the impression I give to people. I was looking at Acnefree Severe, and since it said it was stronger, I'm wanting to try it. Do you think it will work? Has anyone been in the same situation as me? What worked for you? Thanks(: P.S. I was also looking into the Power Pimple Peel. Has anyone used that? Does it work?

Does Acnefree Severe Work, Best answer:

Answer by Jake
I have had acne since 7th grade. I am now in eleventh grade. it was pretty severe until 10th grade or so. I have been using proactiv since it started and my skin has finally been clearing up. But I think its also because I'm starting to come out of full blown puberty and my skin is settling down. But in ninth grade I had to go to a new highschool and didnt know anyone and my skin started to get terrible. I would get these huge red nodules on my nose, literally the size of a nickel sometimes. and they would takes 3 weeks or so to go away. But then we had to move again and I became homeschooled, and as soon as I left the school and all the stress of making new friends, my skin stopped breaking out as bad. My advice would be to just wait it out and try to not be so stressed. Drink tons of water, like 8-10 glasses a day. dont touch your skin. and most of all, dont act like you have acne. walk around school with your head high. itll help. goodluck. oh btw sorry i dont know anything about the Power pimple peel, or the ancefree severe. if it is really that bad, go see a dermotologist and see if they will give you accutane. which i hear works really well.

Does Acnefree Severe Work, What do you think? Answer below!Does Acnefree Severe Work

Does Acnefree Severe Work รข€" MY personal experience with this product. I've used Proactive, neutrogena, clinique, sea breeze, skin id, Clearasil, and many more!! hopefully this will work! RATE, COMMENT, AND SUSCRIBE!!!!!!!! Does Acnefree Severe Work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...