Acne breakouts: Mouth and chin only?

Acne breakouts: Mouth and chin only?

Acne Breakouts On Chin, Question by an1: Acne breakouts: Mouth and chin only? Acne Breakouts On Chin

Why do I only break out here? I dont have problems anywhere else on my face. I'm in my early 20's. What can I do to help? Thanks!

Acne Breakouts On Chin, Best answer:

Answer by Debaser
maybe you are touching your chin and not knowing it. if you touch your face, it'll give you pimples so maybe you are not knowingly touching your chin. also dont pop your zits(unless you can see the puss inside). just leave your face alone and wash it couple times a day. above all, dont pop or touch your face.

Answer by tsopolly
Do you break out sort of in the same place where you would hold your phone? People who are on the phone a lot sometimes break out like that. Maybe that's what is happening to you.

Answer by Jim
What you are describing sounds very much like it could be perioral dermatitis. I have included the website with information on this condition. Feel free to check it out and see if the description matches what you are experiencing.

Acne Breakouts On Chin, What do you think? Answer below!Acne Breakouts On Chin

Acne Breakouts On Chin รข€" Hello! I'm here to tell you about Chin Acne and How to Stop Acne Breakouts With These Simple Changes You Can Make at Home! Acne Breakouts On Chin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...