my acne solution : )?

my acne solution : )?

Proactive Acne Solution For Sale, Question by china: my acne solution : )? Proactive Acne Solution For Sale

omg my face is clear and im so excited so i wanna share with you guys what worked for me. i been having acne since i was 13 it wasn't real severe but it was bad and ive tried so many thing. by the way proactive doesn't work(well at least not on me or anyone i knew) what worked for me was CLINIQUE that Green bottles that they sale at macy's its a little expensive but my face is so clear now and i barely have 1 month using it. im seventeen now.my bday was on the 15 of july. and i don't have no more acne now. ima be senior and my face is gonna be clear so EXCITED. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM THOUGH I HAVE SUM RED SPOTS OF ACNE SCARS DOE YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING THAT WORKS FOR THAT. THERE NOT BAD JUST RED SPOTS. THANK YOU AND I REALLY HOPED I HELPED CUZ I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO STRUGGLE WITH ACNE I HOPE I T WORKS FOR YOU. :) ps. sorry for my spelling im just too excited to write it good. the bottles says clinique acne solutions. ask the ladies there theylle not its 3 bottles you can buy them seperatly but i would suggest to by all 3 of them all together is around 40 dollars. ps. idk how to put the website or anything were a pic would come out but u can go to google images and type in clinique acne solutions and the 3 green bottles will comout. i hope i helped SORRY FOR MY SPELLING again.LOL

Proactive Acne Solution For Sale, Best answer:

Answer by Jenny K
you can try bio oil its pretty good, im in the same position as youu. and they cleared some of my scars up in just a few days and i was just wondering what the green bottles were actually called cos i would love to try it out. thankyouu :)

Proactive Acne Solution For Sale, Give your answer to this question below!Proactive Acne Solution For Sale

Proactive Acne Solution For Sale รข€" this is a comparison of practiv and the equate acne treatment system (walmart's generic version of proactiv) neither of these worked for me but they work really well for a lot of people. so, hopefully you guys will still find this helpful :) of course i bought these myself, and these are my honest opinions. i'm not affiliated with any of these companies. i'm not being paid to make this video. Proactive Acne Solution For Sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...