Can I switch acne kits with no disastrous results!?

Can I switch acne kits with no disastrous results!?

Neutrogena Acne Kit Price, Question by Marie B: Can I switch acne kits with no disastrous results!? Neutrogena Acne Kit Price

I currently use the Acne Free kit you can get at any retail store. So far, it works well. But I like to change it to something a little cheaper/about the same price. Neutrogena's Acne Kit. Will it work? Has my skin gotten used to the Acne Free Kit? Any reply's will help :)

Neutrogena Acne Kit Price, Best answer:

Answer by ACwriter77
Hello, I know this is probably not the answer your looking for, but it has helped many of my friends, co-workers, and readers. I write articles on ehow.com, and I wrote one on my at home remedy for acne. Please check it out. It will give you tips on clearing you skin naturally. http://www.ehow.com/how_5034689_clear-skin-naturally-honey.html Good luck!

Answer by Bree
Depends on how sensitive your skin is.. Go to your local body shop, if you have one.. or anywhere that sells makeup. Ask them what type of skin type you have and they will be able to help you out with an appropriate ache cleaner. I know this may sound wierd, but try head and shoulders shampoo. It's amazing.

Neutrogena Acne Kit Price, Give your answer to this question below!Neutrogena Acne Kit Price

Neutrogena Acne Kit Price รข€" My products listed below: Walmart Equate Oil-Free Acne Wash Philosophy Micro delivery exfoliating face wash Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel Walgreens Alpha-Hydroxy (AHA) Face Cream Philosophy Hope in a jar moisturizer Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm ()..haha!!! Sorry, I was confusing the price with their serum!! My blog: thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com Neutrogena Acne Kit Price

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...