How to treat pregnancy acne? ?

How to treat pregnancy acne? ?

Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat, Question by MommyP: How to treat pregnancy acne? ? Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat

I've never ever broke out a day in my life and now that I am pregnant, I Develope a new pimple everyday! I know this is due to the extra hormones and extra oil on my face but what can I do or use to at least HELP treat it? I don't use face wash because I don't know if the one I use is healthy for me and my baby.

Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat, Best answer:

Answer by Darkangel darkness
Well try neutrogena facial cleaning bar the sensitive skin one it helps your face and won't affect the baby and it works just wash you're face twice a day in the morning and before going to bed try not to use chemical ones if you're worried and talk to your Doctor about it he/she will be able to help you. http://www.neutrogena.com/product/acne/acne+cleansers/facial+cleansing+bar+for+acne-prone+skin.do?sortby=bestSellers&page=2

Answer by hisbunny
Good luck, I look like a teenage boy at times! I know you can't use cleansing products and scrubs but i read in a beauty magazine a while back that you can get a egg white and beat it up and put it on the pimple and it will dry it up, as well as baking soda just get some mix it with water until you get a paste and put it on there. Also get some regular soap like dial and work up a lather and put some sugar in the lather ( gotta be real gritty ) and use that as a facial scrub. ( my fav ) the roughness in the sugar works as a exfoliate and the stickiness get the black heads and junk.

Answer by Mother to Bella and baby Cade
yea. i know how that is. i never have acne, but when i was pregnant both times, i broke out so bad. its just all your hormones and the changes your body is going through. it will get better and go away once the baby is born. as for treating it now. don't use any thing with salicylic acid in it. that isn't good for use during pregnancy, but any other types of washes or creams should be safe. you could google it for a complete list of safe products to use during pregnancy. when i was pregnant, i always just used the original noxyzema cream. that always helped me a little.

Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat, Give your answer to this question below!Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat

How to Treat Acne During Pregnancy

Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat รข€" It can be difficult to treat acne during pregnancy. Learn tips for what you can do to reduce acne for pregnant women in this video from a professional dermatologist. Acne In Pregnancy How To Treat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...