What are the best products I could get at Sephora to cover acne and scars?

What are the best products I could get at Sephora to cover acne and scars?

Acne Concealer Sephora, Question by Me: What are the best products I could get at Sephora to cover acne and scars? Acne Concealer Sephora

I've had it! I'm switching to Sephora. My skin is terrible. I know it is because of a soy allergy, but at the same time, I know my makeup isn't helping. So what are the best products I could get for my skin (foundation, concealer, finishing powder) from Sephora? PS - I no longer consume soy or dairy because of my skin - but sometimes things get cross contaminated... not much I can do about that :(

Acne Concealer Sephora, Best answer:

Answer by April Showers
I've never tried Sephora but I have really bad skin too, and the E.L.F Mineral Concealer with the Mineral Booster is actually the best thing I've ever tried on my skin. You can literally watch the blemishes disappear. I don't think it contains any soy in it but you can check the ingredients to make sure.

Answer by lthp
I hear a lot of good things about the brand makeup forever, their foundation and concealer gets high reviews all the time. if you go to makeupalley.com you can look up any beauty products you want and read reviews made by customers who have the same problem as you so you can better pick out a product. Then you can order it from sephora, return it if you don't like it and keep on searching. But at least the reviews on makeupalley.com will help you in your search and hopefully you will find your holy grail =)

Answer by Lauren
You should try Amazing Concealer at Sephora the color is super pigmented and opaque but also hydrating at the same time.

Acne Concealer Sephora, Give your answer to this question below!Acne Concealer Sephora

Acne Concealer Sephora รข€" ++++++++++++++++++ READ ME ++++++++++++++++++ www.twitter.com What my face/ foundation routine has been since the beginning of March. PRODUCTS USED: - Origins Vita Zing - Sephora #57 Platinum Professional airbrush concealer brush - Make up forever full cover concealer in #5 - Kat Von D tatoo concealer in Medium - Sephora it large powder brush - Sephora Mineral Compact powder foundation - MAC blot powder in Medium Dark - Garnier Anti Dark circle roller - Olay total effect 7 in 1 eyecream brush - Make up forever lift concealer in #3 - NARS laguna bronzer - EcoTools powder brush Hello FTC: I paid for everything. Acne Concealer Sephora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...